Student-Led Classroom Management (10 hrs)
(10 Hours) Student-led classrooms require a classroom management approach that is tailored to the student’s needs, ability level, and behaviors. This course provides participants with specific methods to implement strategies in the classroom that foster student independence while still building a strong classroom culture, expectations, and appropriate methods to manage misbehavior. Learning strategies to help manage behaviors using a student- led approach will create a calm and efficient classroom culture that allows students to focus on lesson ideas and move more quickly toward their academic goals.
How can I create a comprehensive classroom management plan that is tailored to the individual student in a student- led classroom?
- Steps to create appropriate classroom expectations
- Methods for aligning consequences and action plans with your expectations
- Ideas for recording and tracking individual student behaviors
- Strategies to manage and hold students accountable for their behaviors
- How to communicate student behaviors and expectations to parents and specialists
At the conclusion of the course, you will receive a certificate for 10 CPE hours. Model Teaching and Action Potential Learning is a Statewide, TEA (Texas Education Agency) approved provider for Continuing Professional Education credit. CPE# 902-391
Age Appropriate Behaviors
Behavioral Conference Form
Root Cause Weekly Behavior Tracker
Tiered Infraction Chart
Student Behavior Reporting Form
Aligned Strategies List
Root Cause Daily Behavior Tracker
Student Escalation Tracker
Register For The Course Now!
Or Subscribe For Full Access to All Courses