(7 Hours) This introductory-level course is an essential start for any teacher wishing to transition some or all of their lesson instruction into an online format. In this course you will learn what effective online learning looks like at any grade level and how to plan online lessons while ensuring security, a sense of community, effective communication, and equity for all students. We will review the types of content delivery platforms and tools and help you choose the right online platform(s) for your individual online classroom needs.
What You Will Learn:
- How to build a safe online community where students collaborate with each other and receive regular and impactful feedback from their teacher
- How to establish clear communication among teachers, students, and parents
- How to teach a lesson digitally that is engaging and allows students the opportunity to practice new material with peers and independently
- How to choose appropriate online tools with which to deliver your instruction
- Receive a comprehensive list of online content delivery tools available for teachers